Image Map

Friday, October 30, 2015

Gavin's Halloween Walk & Party at School

I took a vacation day on Friday from work so I could hang out with Gavin at school for his Halloween party.  We started the afternoon off with lunch.  PSA:  School lunch pizza definitely doesn't taste the same as it did when I was in school.  Blah!  



And then a little bit later it was workout time to get this kid in this blue ninja costume.  My sister sent me a text earlier saying good luck with the costume and if I can't figure it out, just look at the picture.  Seriously!?!  There is 875 pieces to this costume!  Next year let him be a ghost - one white sheet!!  HAHA!  


Once everyone was changed into their costumes and given their treat bags, along with some instruction, we were out the door on a little jaunt through Rockport to collect and eat candy!  Businesses and some individuals were lined up and down Main Street passing out candy to all of the elementary school kids in Gavin's school.  




A few familiar faces of friends and family!





  

After the trick-or-treating on Main Street, we headed back to the school for a Halloween party!  




Gavin with his teacher.  This picture cost me THREE Mixels and a box of Trolli gummy worms!  I don't know why he has to be a stinker like that!  


I've always loved making treat bags at Halloween time.  I'm sure it goes back to the time when we were kids growing up and mom made treat bags to pass out to the kids!  So needless to say, I was uber-excited to make treat bags for Gavin's class party today.  I had those babies stuffed full of goodness!  Each bag had a pencil, coloring book, M&M's, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, SweetTarts, Starburst, Bubble Gum, Lifesaver gummies, Skittles, and Suckers, and then some had stickers, erasers, and vampire teeth!  




Happy Halloween!!

No comments: