Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

Making Homemade "Cheesy" Pizza

Friday night for supper instead of going out to our usual Mexican restaurant, I thought it would be fun to make homemade pizzas with Gavin!  I let him make a mini pizza for himself and then I made the ones for Shawn and I.  

He was adamant with me that he needed a dough roller to roll out the dough, but quickly realized that wasn't the case with the kind of dough we were using.  Some cooking oil and his little fingers worked just fine :)

First you roll out the dough...



Then you spread on the sauce...


Then you add the pepperonis...


And make a smiley face with them...


I missed the step with the crumbled up hamburger cause I crumbled it on for him.  But he did conclude at this point that the pizza was already looking very yummy!

Then you add the cheese...


Lots of cheese.  After all, this is a "cheesy" pizza.  He made that joke up! (You have to see the video on FB to understand this joke! I'm also going to attempt at posting it at the bottom of this blog post too.)


Then you bake it in the oven and have a delicious yummy pizza!


And a video of the whole process....complete with a little puppy tapdance as the background music...



No comments: