Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Doing our own things today...

On Friday we did our own thing.  Shawn went deep sea fishing and I went to the spa and spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach.  Shawn was disappointed in his fishing trip - they didn't do the style of fishing he thought they were, he didn't catch any fish, he got sick and had to go overboard, and he got locked in the bathroom.  Me, on the other hand, had a pleasantly enjoyable day :)  I spent the morning at the spa getting a facial.  I got the Luminous C and Sea Facial.  It was 75 minutes of pure relaxation.  I'll definitely be getting facial more often!  After the facial, I walked out to see the ocean/beach and inquire how the beach service worked.  I went back to the room, changed into my swimsuit/cover up, gathered my beach stuff, and headed back out to the beach.  I spent the next almost 5 hours laying out under the umbrella.  Note to self: you still need sunscreen under an umbrella :/

For dinner that night we went to Chima Brazillian Steakhouse.  We were going to go to the Texas de Brazil, but someone highly recommended Chima's to Shawn.  It was yummy!











No comments: