Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Luce Fall Fest 2012

Last Saturday was the annual Luce Fall Festival and once again we all made our presence known.  Shawn and I went, along with mom and our friend Alice, Uncle Popeye, and then Beth, Tommy, Gavin and Billy.  Some of our friends also showed up:  The Lester's, Tina and Renee, Heather and Bowen, and then Kristi was there, along with alot of other people...some I know, some I don't. 

The highlight of the evening, other than seeing my sweet nephew Gavin, is the door prize tickets.  The tickets are 25 cents each and starting at 4:15 until 8:00, they do a drawing every 15 minutes.  I think they draw 10 tickets each time and then write the numbers on the boards on the walls.  Shawn and I buy $40 worth of tickets and man we cleaned up this year!  Between the two of us, we won:

2 smoke detectors
 a round of golf with cart from the Rustic
Chick-fil-A coupons
2 passes to the Big Splash Adventure Indoor Waterpark
 a wing party with 50 free wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
 $20 gift certificate from Best One Tire
 $10 Pampered Chef gift certificate
 free haircut and style and a free lip product from the Country Parlor Salon
 a fleece throw
 a SS bracelet with the Lord's Prayer on it (it's cute!)
 Planet 51 DVD
 a set of 4 Bamboo petite snack bowls from Pampered Chef
a Bamboo cracker tray both from the Pampered Chef
and a cute Christmas table decoration








This picture cracks me up cause all Uncle Shawn wanted to do was take a picture with Gavin, and Gavin (with his chocolate mustache) wasn't having any part of it!  LOL!

This guy is Daniel Epperson. He provided the entertainment throughout the evening.  I'm really not sure who he is other than a local guy from Rockport with a great voice.  Later I learned he is on his way to Nashville.  Kind of wish I would of taken some better pictures of him and some close ups.  He could be famous some day!

No comments: