Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday World 2012

Back in September I took Gavin, Allesha and Alexandra to Holiday World with me for one last visit before they closed for the year.  I get free tickets from my work each year and usually I like to go the very last weekend that they are open, however I noticed that our tickets were only good through September this year so during the last weekend in September we went. The weather the day we went was really nice, not to warm, but not to cool, and cloudy with a little bit of sun.  We all had a great time and Gavin got to ride on alot of the bigger kid rides this year. 

















As we were leaving the park, Pat Koch was at the exit so I took a picture of the kids with her and everyone was giving a "Thumbs Up for Lane", a local child, at the time, who had cancer, but has since gone home to be with Jesus!


And as we were leaving the park, we were also informed by Gavin that his Nannie takes butt pills to make her butt bigger!  Of course this had us all giggling and I had to call my mom to get the full version of his story!  LOL!!

No comments: