Image Map

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Zoe

I can't believe my littlest BFF is another year old.  Seems just like the other day, we were hanging out on the couch trying to count to 100, or looking at our "Adon" books.  On this day she turned 7 (my bad...haha...I thought she turned 8, so I had to go in and edit this post).  She had a birthday party for friends and family and I was glad to be a part of her special day.  Shawn had to work so I took a picture of Zoe giving Shawn his everyday "thumbs up" picture.  We had tacos for lunch and then cake and ice cream for dessert.  ICarly cake to be exact.  Shawn and I got her some new Valentine jammies, some markers, a kitty notebook, and some bath body paint. 





And Gavin said the chocolate cupcakes were yummy too!!

No comments: