Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I hope today isn't anything like yesterday

Whew! What a day yesterday was. It was craziness from the minute I got up. On my way to work I almost rear-ended a car, a lady at work fell down the steps...and that scared me almost half to death...the scream she let out, the sound and actually seeing her rolling down them...I started shaking and was so scared for her...she's alright though...just sore with some bruising, then all of the deliveries were to new places and each stop was interesting in itself, then fixing something for supper last night...I tried something new and had it all over the place. It seemed like it was just one crazy thing after another.

On the other hand, it was a great day for Shawn. He needed 3 new sales and $150 or so in sales to beat his own personal goal and a contest they had going on at work. The Lord blessed him with those 3 sales and he had another $200 plus in sales. His team won the contest at work so they are all going out for a steak dinner on the boss. Plus he got 50 sales for the month and $5,000 in sales. He was so excited about it!!

No comments: