Image Map

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Where have I been...

Holy Gaucamole!

I haven't blogged in almost a year!  I can't even believe this!  June was the last time I posted a blog, and it was our trip to Jamaica (which we can't wait to go on again!).  I do have some draft posts I did in October of our vacation to Gatlinburg, but never finished them which is why they didn't get posted.  While I still have the memories and pictures of things we did, I definitely enjoy it all much better when it's put into words and the details are all still vivid!

So starting today...I'm going to get back at it.  I've obviously got alot to catch up with, so I'll be starting with the most recent and then working my way backwards.  Seems easiest, but I know my OCD will go crazy with things not in order. LOL!!

And....I just noticed that all of my blog graphics are back to their original design.  Praise the Lord!


No comments: