Image Map

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Our Back Yard Patio Expansion

I'm not even sure what prompted us to do this, but I'm definitely glad we did!  I absolutely love sitting outside when the weather is tolerable and just being at peace.  Granted I'm usually playing on my phone, but it's just quiet and peaceful.  Sure there is the occasional hum of the air conditioner kicking on or the giggles of the kids next door.  Well, and there is the constant barking of my dogs.  But there is just something about being outside in nature.  And it's totally not like me to be like this.  I think it's because I've been trying to become more "grounded".  You'll have to google it to understand! LOL!!

So here is a before...  Kind of a small builder's standard hodge podge of concrete and stones. 
And don't be janking on my half-painted back door area.  HAHA!


And here is the after with our new patio furniture and fire pit!





Thanks to my friend's Hazel and Trudy for recommending Pfingston's Concrete and to our friend's Tom and Michele for helping us haul that furniture home.  And I can't forget thanking our friends Brian and Jenn for driving by stalking our house at night when Shawn and I were out in the garage playing a game of twister trying to put the last few nuts and screws in the sectional...thanks for the extra hands Brian! LOL!!

Now, who wants to come over for hot dogs and sweet tea!


No comments: