Image Map

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Christmas Festivities

We celebrated Christmas Eve with Shawn's family at Steve and Christa's house and we celebrated it on the night before Christmas Eve due to work schedules.  We meet everyone for dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Henderson and then headed to Steve and Christa's to visit and open presents.  I didn't take many pictures except for a couple when we were playing BeanBoozled - which was one of my gifts from Christmas.  If you've never played that game, you should, at least once, and then never play it again.  HAHA!!


Christa was a true BeanBoozled champ and took in many nasty jelly beans one right after the other.  


And then on Christmas Eve, we celebrated with my family at our house.  I baked a ham and made 7 layer salad, oh and strawberry punch, and then mom and Beth brought everything else - chicken and dumplings, green bean casserole, cornbread salad, cheese balls and crackers, and a cheese tray.




We bought Gavin all kinds of stuff - a Razor Scooter that sparks, some extra sparks, Skylander's starter pack game for the PS3, shirts, socks, a Snackez cup, doodle paper and markers, Legos, Christmas jammies, a snuggle bear, a stocking full of little goodies, and I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of it now.  



















My friend Misty came over and spent the day with us when she got off work.  She got me a wiener dog puppy calendar, and a way fun Vera Bradley tote.  


Shawn and I exchanged small gifts too.  He got me some Almond Joy and Mounds candy bars, a package of Christmas Biscoff cookies, and a 10-foot phone charging cord.  I got him some socks, a car air freshener, and the Sonic Boom alarm clock, so he'll wake up on time.  He's yet to use it, and if he doesn't soon, I'm returning that baby and getting my $50 back!  LOL!




















Little man sporting his new Christmas jammies.  I actually bought these the year before last and hoped they would fit him.  I'm glad they did.  He looks so cute in them!









I can't believe how big he's getting!  He needs to stop growing and stay Stace's little man forever!
I wanted to play games, but these fuddy duds were busy with their electronic gadgets!


On Christmas night, we picked up Gavin for the weekend and then headed out to dinner and bowling with friends.  I'll blog about that in a separate post.


No comments: