Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gavin's Winter Musical

Last night was Gavin's grade school Winter Fest.  It's a two night event with the pre-K, kindergarten, first, & second grades singing last night, and then the third, fourth, & fifth grades signing tonight.  The kids last night did such an amazing job with their songs and the motions to their songs!  I'm so glad I got to go and so proud of how well-behaved Gavin is and how much he is learning in school!  His music teacher did a wonderful job teaching the kids and getting them prepared for the musical.

Now the rudeness of the adults and their disrespect for others by talking during the performance was a whole different story, but I won't go there.  

One of the songs the pre-K class sang was "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen.  This little girl was really belting it out!  I love how the other little kids are looking at her!


The kindergarten class getting ready to sing!  They sang "Jingle Bells", "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth", and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas", or as Gavin says "I Wish You Were A Merry Christmas".







And no program is complete without some selfies!


A selfie with Santa!  I was a naughty girl cause Santa told me not to put it on Facebook, and I did.  Sorry Santa!  I hope you are still good to me this Christmas!


No comments: