Image Map

Friday, April 11, 2014

My Date With Gavin

I forgot I never blogged about my date with Gavin that we had a few weeks ago.  I picked him up one Saturday afternoon and we headed off to the park off the blue bridge and then to DQ for some ice cream :)  What date would be better than that!?!?



As you can tell by the sky, it was an exceptionally amazing sunny day with not a cloud in sight!



What a better way to cool off from a day of play than to dip your piggies into the fountain!  I don't really think people are supposed to actually be in the fountain, but other kids were doing it, and the policeman patrolling didn't say anything so we partook in the fun too!  Well Gavin did at least.  I just partook in the picture taking for memories later :)



And when Aunt Stace didn't have any coins on her to throw into the water, you just scoop up what's already in there and toss those!





And when you eat ice cream and pull on your ears....your tongue comes out! :O


Here's to many more trips to the park and to DQ for banana split blizzards!  Love you bubby!

No comments: