Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweet 16 & Never Been Kissed :)

On Saturday, we helped Alexandra celebrate her 16th birthday.  I like to call it her "Sweet 16 & Never Been Kissed" party!  She doesn't like that.  I even tried to get Gavin to say that to her, but he wouldn't.  Her mom threw her a Sweet 16 party at her Aunt's apartment complex community room and pool area.  It was alot of fun!  We had lots of yummy food and cake and ice cream, and lots of all day swimming!  There were alot of people there - family, church friends, and school friends!  She got lots of great presents including a way fun pink Coach crossbody bag that I am completely jealous of!









Alex and I (well more me) was a HOT MESS before I could get a chance to take our picture together, so Sunday evening we changed into our party clothes/colors and had our picture taken.

This was the biggest beach ball I have ever seen!  Gavin and Allesha started the blowing up of the balloon...

....and Allesha and I had to finish it.  Even though we had a pump for blowing it up, it still wore us out!

I'm so proud of Gavin!!  We were finally in a pool that Gavin could touch in and the majority of the time he was in the pool he was by himself playing in it.  He's such a big boy!

There was so much birthday cake left over from Alex's party, Angie brought it and the ice cream in Sunday evening for after church.  This was the last huge piece and I happened to get a picture snapped before Shawn hid it from me!  LOL!!

No comments: