Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter 2012 at Nannie's House :)

We had Easter this year at my mom's apartment.  After church, Shawn and I drove to Rockport and were joined by Mom, Beth, Gavin and Tommy and Uncle Popeye.  Mom baked a ham and made baked beans and deviled eggs, I made potato salad and cookies, and Beth made a cherry cheesecake.  After we eat, we went down in the lawn and had an Easter egg hunt and played with bubbles and just visited.  It was a great time and the Easter Bunny brought Gavin LOTS of stuff!

I packed Gavin's Easter basket FULL of goodies.  There was a kite, Buzz Lightyear flip flops, Scooby Doo bandaids, chocolates, gummies and more candy! 


I found these cookies on the Pinterest website.  They are a Easter Nest Cookies and they were DELICIOUS!!


Gavin with his Easter basket that Uncle Shawn and I got him.


All of these pictures below are pictures that Gavin took of everyone at my moms. 










No comments: