Image Map

Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Momma


It's sad to say, but this is the only picture I took of my momma on Mother's Day.  I should of had someone take a picture of me, momma and Beth, Beth and Gavin, and Shawn and his mom, but I didn't even think about it.  For Mother's Day, we went to church and then came home and had lunch and hung out.  Mother's Day at church was especially hard for me.  They always call all of the mother's up front to recognize them.  The front of the church is packed with mother's and you look around the sanctuary and all you see sitting are men and me.  I know that one of these days I'll get the joy of being a mother, but in the mean time, it completely sucks!

After church, we came back home and had lunch.  We had bbq pulled pork, potato salad, baked beans, and pineapple cheesecake.  Mom, Beth, Tommy and Gavin were there, as well as Shawn's parents, and my Aunt Dobie and Uncle Charlie.

No comments: