Image Map

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello??

Looks like it's been awhile since I blogged last. I've kind of gotten out of the habit of it and haven't had time to actually sit down and do it. I guess I've probably had time, as I'm always on the computer, just too lazy to do it is probably more like it. Shawn and I have been busy working. When we aren't working, we are either running around with errands, or at church, or on vacation (where I would love to be now!). So what all has been going on with us you ask? In May Shawn had throat surgery and has been healing well with that. We've helped Beth move into her new apartment. We've had lots of fun sleepovers keeping Gavin and watching him grow more and more each time we see him. We're taking care of our furbabies...Molly and Clifford are just keeping to themselves and Hershey is keeping us on our toes. That dog is ROTTEN and in to more than he should be. We took a vacation last month to Destin, Florida and it was a much needed vacation. We are getting ready for another little getaway next weekend to the Gatlinburg area with some friends of ours, so that will be fun. We are still TTC, but with no luck. I'm trying not to get discouraged, but it's hard. Let's see, what else? I'm sure there is more, infact, I know there is. I just can't seem to think of it at 6:30 in the morning. Once I get finished with this entry, I'll blog about some of the event's I just listed. So that's what we've been up too in a nutshell.

No comments: