Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Cabin in the Woods

We just got back from a little mini-vacation to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN. We went with Heather and Bowen Robinson and the kids and Bowen's parent's, Owen and Kathy. Shawn and I had our own cabin and then they all shared a bigger cabin up the hill from us. Even though the trip was short, we still had a great time and got to do some of our favorite things. Shawn golfed once, we shopped in Gatlinburg one day, we drove out to Cades Cove and we hung out with some friends in the hot tub.

Our cabin's name was Dreamland and it truly was a relaxing cabin. This was the first time we had ever stayed in a cabin while in the area and I can tell you it won't be the last. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.







1 comment:

MECH said...

You need to go onto my blog and click on where I got my new background at...Delightful Dots or something like that....their layouts are super cute!!!!