Image Map

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Momma!

Last night we celebrated Momma's 57th birthday!  Shawn and I took momma and Gavin out to dinner at the Patio Steakhouse in Cannelton.  Mom's brothers, my Uncle Dave and Uncle Popeye also joined us. 

On the way there, we took a little side road trip through Troy to stop at Huffman Mill Bridge.  Beth and I had stopped at the bridge before with Gavin, but he was asleep in the car so we didn't venture out much while there.  I thought mom would like it and Gavin would like to get out and run around.  Uncle Dave and Popeye had never been to a covered bridge before either.  We all had a fun little time running around and exploring until it got to dark to see.  We also tried to find a geocache that was there, but it got to dark and we couldn't find it.  Uncle Dave even climbed down the rocks and went under the bridge, and then climbed the beams inside the bridge to find it.  We'll have to go back another time and try again.  Uncle Popeye wants to come back with his metal detector too!
  





Racing Uncle Shawn up the hill!


If this boy doesn't stop with the sticking out his tongue, I'm gonna cut it off!!!


After we left the bridge, we headed into Cannelton for dinner at the Patio.  We all had a yummy dinner and enjoyed visiting with each other.
Notice a cute little face with no tongue sticking out?  That's the result of being threatened with a spanking if I saw that tongue again!  LOL!  Then almost instantly, he developed chapped lips and needed to use his tongue to lick around his lips to get them wet.  He's a mess!  I almost peed in my pants when he did that!


Mom with Gavin, Uncle Dave, and Uncle Popeye


When we were getting in the car to leave, mom, Shawn and Gavin were all being silly and laughing really loud about something.  All of a sudden Gavin says "you all need to stop laughing."  Mom asked him why and he said "cause I'm about to poop in my pants!"  

And on the way home, Aunt Stace almost pooped in her pants when she almost plowed a huge deer that was standing in the middle of the road!!  Thankfully I was able to swerve around it and Uncle Dave didn't plow into me when I breaked some to avoid the deer!

No comments: