Image Map

Monday, May 16, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Shawn was going to St. Louis for Easter this year and wouldn't be home, so I went and got Mom and Gavin Saturday morning and they spent the weekend with me and went to church with me on Sunday morning and so that Shawn could spend some time with them.  We bought Gavin a new big boy Hot Wheels trike and I wanted Shawn to be able to see him ride it.  We just relaxed all day Saturday and hung out and played and then on Easter, we all got up and got ready; Uncle Shawn went to St. Louis, and me, mom and Gavin went to church.  After church, we came home and Beth and Tommy, and then Aunt Dobie and Uncle Charlie came over for lunch and we just hung out.  We had a yummy lunch of baked ham, baked beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, rolls and pineapple cupcakes.  Shawn and I got Gavin and Easter basket filled with goodies.  Inside the basket, there was a cowboy bubble gun, a bubble wand stick, a personalizable license plate for his trike at home, a new toothbrush, a Hot Wheels car, and some candy.  We also got him a little plastic golf set and then the big Hot Wheels trike.







No comments: