Image Map

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Smitten

Last Saturday, I went over to Bowen and Heather's for a pie party. Bowen's Aunt Terry was in from Texas and they made 7 different kinds of pies and they were all yummy. I've been getting Gavin on Saturdays so I had him with me. Zoe was so excited and when I pulled up, she came running out to the car and said "Thanks for bringing him to see me!". She just loves Gavi - that's her name for him and no one else is allowed to call him that. She also calls him Gavster. She loves holding him and playing with him and helping me change him and make his bottles. When we first got there, I had Gavin in his boppy on the couch and Zoe was talking to him and pretending to tickle him and giving him lovings. He was so excited to see her that he let out a few little giggles. Well that in turn caused us both to giggle.

You can see in these pictures that they are smitten with each other :)


(Yeah, his bib says Pooper! LOL!!)

No comments: