Image Map

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Amaryllis Plants - Week 5

Here are pictures of our amaryllis plants - week 5.

This is Christy's plant ... fka Tiff's plant. Her plant never produced any flowering stalks, only leaves. While I think the leaves are neat, I'm bummed that it probably won't produce any flowers.


Here is Cara's plant. Her first stalk produced some beautiful flowers and after they died, she cut the flowers and the stalk off. Here is the result of her second stalk.


Here is Lisak's plant. Her flower was called "Romance" and it was beautiful.


Here is Pam's plant. Hopefully by the time we get back to work, it will have opened in a full bloom.

Yeah! Laura's plant is finally growing. It took some time, but now it's finally taking off.

Here is my plant. Yeah...it's finally starting to flower. The name of my plant is "Grand Cru" - whatever that means. LOL! I'm hoping tomorrow it's opened up alot more so I can take some pictures of it. I've started keeping a chart of the height of the stalks, and as of Friday, one of them is 20 inches tall and the other was 17 3/4 inches.

No comments: