Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Friends & Family Cruise-cation 2019: The Sequel - Cozumel, Mexico

Our first stop was in Cozumel, Mexico.  I joined the Hall's for an excursion to Isla Pasion for the afternoon and Shawn and Wally went golfing.  The Hall's actually won their excursion there from some trivia game the night before, and since Shawn was golfing and I really didn't know what I was doing, I invited myself along.  We all had a really good time!






We had about a 45 minute ride in a motorized catamaran from the port till we got to Isla Pasion.  Enjoyed the breeze and the views and the amazing colors of the water!  Once we arrived, we walked down a dock and had a long trek in the sand.  It was rough on this old fat girl.  Their sand is not Jamaica sand, it's more like Florida sand. Ugh!  The island was nice and reminded me so much of Jamaica.  The food was really good too!






The Hall's


Our waiter Jose took good care of us.  










Thankfully, I was invited to ride in the truck back to the boat dock along with some other people who were having a tough time with that sand.  











There was three ships in port in Cozumel.



While we were out enjoying our private island, Shawn and Wally had went to play golf at the Cozumel Country Club.  They met a few new friends along the way as well! 








Once back at port, I actually ran into Shawn in one of the stores, so we stopped at Fat Tuesday's and had a jumbo virgin Miami vice before making our way back to the ship!





Big pimpin' sportin' his new hat that he got in Cozumel.



No comments: