Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2019

PCB 2018

This post was started almost a year ago and I never finished.  Here is a highlight of the trip along with pictures (in no particular order).

We had a great time in Florida last week, despite a few mishaps - I jacked my surgery leg up Friday leaving work, so I was pained some by that, it was 300 degrees all week in Florida and HOT, there was Red Tide the first three days there and lots of dead fish and dead fish smell.

We ate at lots of yummy new restaurants, and a few trusty old ones.  We had Pink Pelican ice cream three nights, Thomas' Donuts twice, and a pineapple fritter as big as my head from Dan-D's donuts.  

We went on the Sea Screamer twice, Shawn went deep sea fishing once, and played golf twice.  We rented a pretty pink golf cart from Outlaw Rentals for the day and had the most fun!  We drove that cart all over the place, played loud music from it, and honked at just about everyone we saw!

We had dinner with Misty in Destin, I hung out at the pool with the Chapman's at the Shores of Panama, and we went on the SeaScreamer and had dinner at the Wharf with Amy and Eugene.  It was fun having friends vacation the same week as us!  HA!

Off of our condo balcony, I only saw one dolphin, one sting ray and one shark the whole week!  I was disappointed to say the least!  Watching the marine life from the condo balcony is one of my favorite things to do!

We used the pool a lot more than a person vacationing at the beach should!

We met a new friend Sata and her cute furbaby girls - Zoe and Chloe, and gave them their first golf cart ride :)

I saw a sea turtle nest and found some sand dollars on a lone, deserted beach by myself.  Shew, that was a workout too!  LOL!

I bought a new floppy sun hat and took way too many selfies with it!

Until next time PCB....

































No comments: