Image Map

Monday, August 6, 2018

Pampering Services in Owensboro

In July we went to St. Louis for a family reunion on Shawn's side of the family.  In looking for something to do near St. Louis while Shawn golfed on our way there, I came across a place called a Float Center.  I read about it and was intrigued.  I googled to see if there was any of these types of salons near me and there was one in Owensboro called Free Your Mind Body and Wellness Center.  

One Friday afternoon while Shawn was golfing in Owensboro, he met me over there and we did a foot detox together, and then I bought a package of four floats and four services.  The foot detox was interesting.  Who knows if it really works or not, but it was crazy to see all of the yucky stuff in your feet water! 

Over the month I also laid in the float pods about 3 times and did the infrared sauna twice.  All interesting.  The sauna was around 150 degrees and you sweated from the inside out.  The float pods were definitely interesting and were nice, despite the fact that I never could quite get into that serious sleep most people do.












No comments: