Image Map

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Macs @ Midnight

Thank you Jesus for the fast, but I am glad it's over.  Our Church had been doing a Daniel Fast for 21 days this year.  We did the fast last year and I truly enjoyed doing it.  This year, not so much.  While I enjoyed doing the fast, I don't believe my heart was into, and I know that I was not reading and praying and focusing on it.  Because of this it was a really, really hard fast for me.  The last few days of the fast, I basically quit eating and developed some health problems and had a bad attitude, and was very hateful towards my husband.  About 30 minutes before the fast ended, my husband and I were loaded up in the car in our pjs heading to the McDonalds.  All I craved the last week of the fast was a Big Mac.  It was yummy!!

No comments: