Image Map

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sick of being sick

I'm so sick of being sick.  I feel like for the past few weeks, I've been sick.  The weekend before Christmas we went to Bowling Green for Steve's graduation and then went to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner.  Immediately after we leave, my stomach started hurting.  It hurt the whole 2-hour drive back home.  I figured I just ate too much too fast.  Then I couldn't stop pooping and puking and I wondered if I didn't have a food poisoning. Later I found out that there was some kind of bad stomach bug going around.  That had me down for about 3 days.  I missed church and the Christmas play at church that night and a day of work. Then Christmas weekend, I had a house full of sickies.  Then between Christmas and New Year's, I did something to my back and had to require the use of a heating pad for a while.  Then on Saturday after New Year's, I woke up just not feeling well.  I was tired and could just tell I didn't feel good.  Sunday my throat was so sore and I couldn't hardly talk.  Went to the doctor Tuesday afternoon and he said I had a sinus infection and bronchitus.  So he gave me an antibiotic and some cough medicine with codine.  Wednesday I stayed home from work and church cause I didn't feel good.  I went to work Thursday, but ended up leaving at 3:30 cause I just didn't feel good.  Here it is a week later and I still feel yucky.  I don't really feel so bad as I do have a runny nose and cough right now.  The antibiotic is a 10-day pill, 3 times a day, so hopefully in the next couple of days I'll be back to my old self again. 

No comments: