Image Map

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Playful Pup

I awoke Sunday morning to the sound of yipping coming from the downstairs bathroom and realized that Little Bit was up and ready to be let out of her kennel. So I took her and Hershey outside while they pottied and then inside we came. Sat on the floor for about an hour and played with and gave them BOTH lots of loving. Hershey still isn't quite sure about the new puppy, but they are adjusting to each other more each day. One thing I know Hershey doesn't like is that he can't play with the new puppies toys. Every now and then I'll catch him sneak the blue ropey cat up onto the couch. I guess I better head back to Walmart and Hershey his own. He had the yellow ropey cat when he was a puppy and I guess it's bringing back memories. HA!











No comments: