Image Map

Friday, October 10, 2008

Randomness

I haven't blogged in about a week, so for those few of you that follow me, here is what's been happening.

Monday started the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. You can find out more about it here. Shawn was working at a booth from 1 - 6 p.m., so after work Richard and Scott picked me up in the RJ or FJ, I can't ever remember what their vehicle is called. Scott dropped Richard and I off and relieved Shawn for the night. Shawn and I walked around and I ate entirely too much food. It was really crowded down there but not overly crowded!

Tuesday my new camera and all of the accessories came so after work I played around with that. Seems like something else happened too, but for the life of me I can't seem to remember.

Wednesday after work I came home and boxed up my Avon. Took the puppy for a walk, only I think I packed him more than he walked. I didn't think it was that long of a walk, but if you have 2-inch legs, it must of been long. LOL!!

Thursday night Beth and I went down to the Fall Fest again. We shared all of our food, so we got to try some different stuff. We had corn on the cob, fried green beans, a grilled tenderloin sandwich, stuffed pepper soup, apple cider, an apple cider slush, a corndog (which I only had about 3 bites off and thought I would barf from overeating), and kraut balls (well Bethie ate these and the only reason she ate them is because she is pregnant and has those weird food cravings - LOL!!).

Friday night I took the puppy for a shorter walk tonight. We delivered some Avon to the neighbor and then went over to his little friend Josh's house for a few minutes. Made homemade pizza for supper tonight and are just relaxing at home. I'm trying to finish up Zoe's project I made her for counting to 100. I meant to take a before picture of the ugly frame I used, but forgot. Here is an after picture of the frame and a couple pictures of Zoe holding her ribbon for counting to 100. I couldn't believe it was the same old blue ribbons that they gave out when I learned to count to 100...err many moons ago. I'm going to print one of the pictures of her with her ribbon and put it in the frame for her. I know she's going to be proud of the frame...cause her Stacey made it. :)





I've been playing around with the camera some. Here are a few pictures of my critters that I took this evening.





Well I better get. I'm pretty sure the new puppy is making Shawn nuts right now. LOL!






No comments: