Image Map

Friday, August 22, 2008

More Randomness

I went to the doctor today. Yep, it's another sinus infection. I guess I should be happy. It's been quite some time since my last one. Shawn started out sick and spread the germs to me. I figured that's what I had, so I made an appointment today with Dr. Marienau. I didn't want to get worse over the weekend and wind up at the Mec center, so I went ahead and went to my family doctor. Dr. M. is a GREAT doctor! I got a prescription for a Z-pac and hopefully in a couple of days I'll be feeling better.

I finally got around to hanging up some more Uppercase Living words I got. I've still got two more things to hang up, but I'm sure it will be awhile before I get that done.

Here's one I got for the kitchen. **Please do not look at the dirty kitchen stove and counter. **Only look at the wall and the words.


And the expressions I got for the bedroom. **Once again, only look at the wall and the words!




My friend Heather's little girl Zoe started kindergarten this year and her school had an Open House last night. Beth and I went with them and a I took a view pictures of Ms. Thang in her classroom at her desk.



After the Open House, we went back to Heather's and read Zoe some of her books for her homework assignment. Bethie needs to get the practice in.

Well Shawn just got home from work, so that's it for tonight. Nothing too exciting!

No comments: